Saturday 9 September 2017

Photo at Inkspirational

Hi everyone, today is the start of a brand new challenge over at Inkspirational and we have a photo to help you this fortnight.

Here is the card I decided to make -



I obviously took inspiration from the photo but turned it into a Christmas Card. The background paper is from HLS (Echo Paper World Travel) as is the stamped sentiment (Christmas Joy). The mini die is new to my stash and I've already forgotten who makes it.... I'm tired LOL

Ok! Hope to see you over at Inkspirational to join in with our challenge :)



7 comments:

  1. Ooh I am loving this one, Kylie

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design! The silhouette over the text background is lovely!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. But beautiful card, Kylie !! I love how you came to the picture of inspiration. It's very creative and amazing inspiration!
    Jugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Santa silhouette and the script background look gorgeous together. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for a Christmas card -that Santa image is small, but it had great impact against the paper and a timeless look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crushing all over your translation of the photo, Kylie! Simply charming!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect take on the photo! I love the large piece of sheet music paper and the style of the die -this has a fun vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.