Saturday 3 February 2018

HLS February CAS Challenge

Hi everyone! Time for a new CAS challenge at Happy Little Stampers!

We have a fun theme for you this month -


Here is my card -


Another one of my leftover acrylic pours smooshed onto Yupo Paper. I love how this heart turned out! I think it looks like the ocean!

I have stamped the sentiment from the HLS Mix Mash set.


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Supplies:


Thanks for popping in today and I hope to see you over at the challenge blog.

4 comments:

  1. Such wonderful depth and variation in the blues. Looks stunning Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heart does not only look like the ocean, it looks like a million dollars, Kylie! A wonderful acrylic background, these color streaks look stunning.
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing Kylie ...... I need to have a play with the acrylic pour technique xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.