Thursday 18 May 2017

Winner of my Nanna Competition

Time to announce the winner of my Nanna competition. Thank you so much to the ladies that took the time to play along - it meant the world to me :)

Now about the verdict. The ultrasound was a little early to tell the sex BUT the technician did say that in her opinion my son and his girlfriend are having............

A GIRL

I don't believe they would have been told if they weren't sure so, yay, fingers crossed the verdict is correct and we have a little Matilda on the way.

The winner for this competition was chosen at random.


Liz actually made TWO cards!



Aren't they gorgeous!!! Thank you Liz for playing along! You have won a $50 gift certificate to spend at Happy Little Stampers! Congratulations.

Please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize.

It seems like a long wait until the due date in November but I bet the time really flys by and my little granddaughter will be here before we know it. I will keep you all posted of any updates.

xx

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Liz! Pretty and adorable creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Liz.

    Yay, y'all are getting a Matilda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, it's me!! Thank you so much! I'll send you an email. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.