Monday, 1 May 2017

HLS May Watercolour Challenge

Hi everyone! Today is the start of a new round of challenges over at Happy Little Stampers.

Here is our theme for this month -


Anything Goes but you may like to play along with our optional twist!

Here is my card -


This was a very easy card to make. I smooshed a panel of watercolour paper through brusho that had been misted with water. Once dry, I die cut the Echo Park Flower Bouquet (new addition to the HLS shop!). I used glossy accents with a fine tip applicator to adhere it to my panel. I die cut the 'forever' and also used glossy accents to adhere it. Easy peasy!

I hope to see you over at the challenge blog with your watercolouring!

Thanks for popping in xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this gorgeous design, Kylie! That die is beautiful and I love how you've entwined the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful CAS design AND watercolours - a match made in heaven IMHO! Gorgeous Kylie.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made me want to dig out my 'postage stamp' dies!! I love the floral die - so impactful on your simple and elegant card. Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the red diecut flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!