Wednesday 18 November 2015

One Layer with Whimiscal Friends

Hello. I hope you are all well! 

Last night I made a one layer card and used a technique that I should do more often - colouring on kraft paper.




To start with, I embossed my elephant and sentiment (from the HLS Whimsical Friends set). I used alcohol markers to colour. I added the dots to the blanket and edges of the card using a white gel marker. 

I would like to enter into the following challenges

I thought my elephant was very pretty with her pink blanket and toe nails :)


Addicted to Stamps and More has an Anything Goes challenge plus a DT call on right now so you should pop on over and see if you would like to become part of the team.


Thanks so much for looking xx







6 comments:

  1. ADORE this card...sooo adorable!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, cute elephant and really taken with the corner dotty line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie, I need to try this technique more often...I love your white embossing and pretty coloring on kraft! That elephant IS pretty, with her fancy blanket and toe nails! FUN! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie, your elephant is adorable and she looks fabulous with her pink blanket and matching toenails! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.