Wednesday 7 October 2015

HLS New Release Stamps - I've been having fun!

I was one excited Happy Little Stamper yesterday afternoon! A big box of new stamps from Happy Little Stampers arrived. 

Yep! We are up to our Second release and I am going to introduce to you the new sets!


I am going to start off with


Birthday Friends


For this card, I created a smaller panel that I could pop up with foam tape. I laid the panel on my card and stamped my hippo and sentiment first. Then I stamped the balloons making sure that some were over the edge of the smaller panel. 

Card #1


I coloured everything with my Wink of Stella pens to add some sparkle. I hope you can see it in the photo below.



Next up is


Whimsical Friends


I really love this set, especially the elephant. I created the two smallest birds especially so they could hitch a ride with him/her.

I stamped my images and sentiment in grey ink. Something I don't do very often. I usually go straight for black... I need to rethink my stamping from now on ;)


Card #2

I coloured the elephant and bird with Spectrum Noir markers. I added clear Wink of Stella to the blanket and her toenails (yep, I decided this elephant was a girl).



Now we are up to


Mix Mash


Another set I LOVE. I have made this really fun and bright card using only the circles and 1 sentiment. How versatile will this set be! 

The circles were stamped with neon inks!

Card #3


Next is


Fun Birthday Sentiments


A must have sentiment set for your collection.

First, I embossed the sentiment on watercolour paper. I used red and orange brushos to create my colour. Love it!

Card #4


Next is 

Thinking of You


This is a really pretty set of lovely sentiments. I can't wait to play with this one more!

My photo doesn't do this card justice. I have embossed all the stamps in gold. It turned out very elegant!


Card #5


Last but not least is


Everyday Sentiments


Seriously, this is another must have set for your collection! 

I sprinkled brushos onto glossy cardstock. Once dry I stamped my sentiment. I added a few little rhinestones too.

Card #6

If you would like to see how I create my backgrounds on glossy card stock, please check out my video:




I would like to enter these challenges

Card #1 - Lia Stampz: Animals
Card #2 - TimeOut: Inspired by Words challenge (I was inspired by 'smile' when I think of friends)
Card #3 - CAS on Sundays: Polka Dots
Card #4 - CAS-ual Fridays: Tic Tac Toe (I used colouring, spritzing, die-cutting)
Card #5 - Less is More: Use Jewel Colours (I used Gold)
Card #6 - AAA: Word Play



Thanks so much for looking xx










29 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous cards and show off your stamps so well. I am going to love my new set. And adore how the bird hitches a ride. Thanks for joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great showcasing of your stamps, beautiful designed with fun sentiments, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loads of awesome sentiment stamps in this collection. Love them all. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable sets Kylie, I am in love with the third set, love the sentiments! and all your cards showcase the beauty of your stamps....way to go xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so looking forward to working with the new stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards ..... I love all those new sentiments! Really looking forward to playing with the new release .... your stamps are such a pleasure to work with Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration here, Kylie! I'll be stalking my mailbox! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, all these cards are awesome! You are very creative, and sets the punches I see really great opportunities!
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love these cards!
    So fantastic cards and images!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun release and so manny inspiring cards! Friends should always give you a smile, just by thinking of them... Thank you for taking the TIME OUT again and joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable are these animals?!! So cute! Great sentiment set! Such gorgeous inspirational cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! What an amazing release here Kylie! You've done really adorable creations to help show them off too!! I hope to catch up with everything you have going on here in the craft world missy!! You are one busy lady!! :) Best wishes and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! These are all sooo happy and sweet cards! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My goodness you have been having a good play Kylie, great techniques here!
    Superb cards... although I didn't know gold was a jewel!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenges. These are all great cards

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! Kylie you are a machine working so hard to create all these cards, different techniques and wonderful stamps too! Simply brilliant and unique each and every one! I'm thrilled to see you've played along at Less is More and AAA Cards with this happy bundle and thanks so much! I even gave the brushos a first attempt last week! Errrr...enough said - I spent longer cleaning up than creating!!!! You make it look so clean and easy! Will have to wait for July to suss out your 'clean' technique! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kylie...YOU have been a busy girl! I LOVE each of these cards...all so different and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So very wonderful to pop over here from Time Out and see that you are already using your fantastic new stamps. And, the set on it's way to me is the one you used for your Time Out card. Yay!! Such a cute and happy scene, and perfect for putting a smile on anyone's face. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic groups of cards Kylie. And I'm so excited about your new release. Lots of fun and beautiful images and sentiments. Can't wait to get all the sets and have some fun play time. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, Kylie, you have been busy. This is a wonderful release with so many versatile stamps. I adore your bright dotty card, such fun. And the red/orange brusho background looks beautiful with the elegant font. Thanks for linking up at Less is More this week too.
    Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. These cards are lovely, so bright and cheerful ☺

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful cards - all, but I especially love the last one done with the brushes. GORGEOUS. I have been toying with the idea of getting them, but your beautiful background has convinced me. Love the sentiment that takes the center stage. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous new release and your showcases are oh-my-awesome! Best part is that some of these are joining my collection! Excited!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love all the Brusho backgrounds - so gorgeous in those jewel tones! The video is excellent - you have completely motivated me to try the Brushos with glossy cardstock. Thanks so much for playing along at AAA Cards and Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the looks of the cards created with the adorable & whimsical new stamp sets...they are delightful & fun. I will 'fess up, though, that the brusho background with the wonderful calligraphy sentiment is going to be my fav I think. This is just so elegant & looks really pretty against that pretty background...Great work on designing such versatile sets that have something for every crafter's style. TFS & have a great weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! You did have fun! That was one awesome box of new goodies! I LOVE your card for the CAS-ual Fridays Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge! It's totally gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness Kylie, you sure have been a busy girl!!! Your newest stamp sets are amazing and your cards are absolutely stunning...every one of them! My Santa's wishlist has just grown by adding all of your wonderful new stamp sets!
    Thanks so much for sharing everything with us, and for your video :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such great card, you have been REALLY busy- love the inky panel on the red birthday card, , thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.