Sunday 11 January 2015

Sprinkled Happiness

Hello! How are you? Nice to see you back :)

I'm getting a little excited because there are only 3 more sleeps until ATSM goes live for the first time in 2015. I'm also excited about the Design Team - new gals and the old gals. I can't wait for it all to start up again.

In the meantime, I have used a rainy Sunday afternoon to create a card. 



I have used the colours from the current challenge at ShowCASe your Style. I really loved the DT examples but I feel I didn't capture these colours very well at all. 

I die cut the Sprinkled word twice - once in black and a second in lime and popped up the lime layer. The bottom of my PTI paper was die cut with my new Stitched Hillside Border dies from Lawn Fawn. The stamp set used is PTI Shakers and Sprinkles.

Here is the inside of my card - very basic with a simple Happy Birthday from the same PTI set.



Here are the challenges I am entering -






Ruby's Rainbow #95 - What did Santa Bring (my Lawn Fawn Dies)
Fantasy Stampers #27 - Happy Birthday



Thanks so much for looking 






18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kylie - great colour combo and love the way you've cut the letters twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a cool way to spend a wet afternoon it is too! Lovely colours

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this design is fabulous, I love what you are doing with the stitched dies. And this word die is just perfect in the 2 layers. You are really rocking different styles at the moment, fab creativity x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour combo and you spent a very profitable wet afternoon on this card!
    Love the diecut word which really works in the two layers.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    PS Think it was my ME on Friday as yesterday I was so much better, thanks for the good wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Kylie and you've used the colours brilliantly. Those rays look so great behind your die cut word and the curved stitching is a great addition. Fantastic layout x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Kylie, the colours look fab. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love the dimension with the double cut sentiment, Kylie! The colors on this are fantastic! And BTW, who are you calling an "old gal"? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've captured the colours wonderfully, Kylie! A fabulous card that has me smiling! Love the 'sparkled' die cut!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really gorgeous! I love how your wording is popped up on your design and the colors looks fabulous! :) Looking forward to the start of ATSM as well! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found your blog from the showCASe your style challenge blog. Great card. Thanks for the inspiration from that PTI kit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty colors! I love the curved border at the bottom and your beautiful "ray" background. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the design of this fun card Kylie. You've been having lots of fun with the kit you got. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kylie this is a very special, very beautiful beautiful card!
    I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the design of this card, Kylie, and the popped up diecut word. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very fresh and bright - love that pop up word! Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers, Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Great layout. I love how your die pops with the shading.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! Great colours and I love the way you've arranged the word die cuts.

    Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kylie this is so gorgeous! Jumped right out at me!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.