Friday 30 January 2015

So Proud!

Hi there everyone, I hope you are well.

I really love making cards for my nieces and nephews for their birthdays but I also love making them encouragement/congratulations cards. It could be because they made the school choir, the cheerleading squad or because their school report came back with heaps of A's for their efforts.

I have some brand new stamps and dies from Whimsy Stamps and I couldn't wait to ink them up.

I have used the latest photo at ShowCASe your Style as my inspiration. I didn't use hot air balloons but used the colours in the photo for my card.




I loved this set the moment that I saw it. It is called 'Say What?'.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Whimsy Stamps - New Beginnings (my stamps and dies are new)
Tip Top Tuesday - Something New



Thanks so much for looking xx



11 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Kylie. Sounds like you have been busy and also congratulations all round.
    Hope you are all ok down under.
    Hugs Flo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shout-outs Kylie and right on trend for your nieces and nephews.
    Love the colour choice too. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, so simple and eyecatching. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the colors from the photo. Thanks for joining us at showCASe your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Kylie! Love how you've used the colors from the photo! Thanks for the inspiration! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to express a job well done, and I love, love your color combo! Awesome card, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG..your card is epic, awesome and fabulous! Best part: that you've made them to cheer on your nieces and nephews! What an all-star Aunt you are! Love this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kylie, what a fun card!! Thanks for joining us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like the soft pastel colours in the cute little word bubbles. Fabulous card Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous CAS card!!! Thank you for joining us this week at the Red Rubber Inspirationals blog! Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.