Friday 23 January 2015

Shake it Up!

Hello from a very rainy day here in Queensland. Such a nice break from the heat and much more comfortable at the moment. The amount of rain we've had is a recipe for flash flooding so if you are on the roads, please take care.

Today I would like to share with you the shaker card that I have made for one of my nieces (I have 6 of them!). 




These colours are so pretty and perfect for my gorgeous niece. 

I have created this card using my Shakers and Sprinkles kits from Papertrey Ink. There are so many goodies in this kit - paper, dies, stamps, sequins. Everything you need to create a shaker card.

I die cut the 'Sprinkled' word twice - one in black to create a backing for the pink one. 




I also decorated the inside of my card




The sequins I have used for this card didn't come with the PTI kit but were ones I have in my stash and were the perfect colours.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Creative Moments - Anything Goes (I didn't use the optional sketch)
613 Avenue Create - my second entry 
Just Inspirational - Sparkle (my sequins)
Card Mania - make it Sparkle



Thanks so much for looking xx





16 comments:

  1. I love you design! Very nice worfk! Thanks for playing along with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, I love the colors you used and the black under the pink is a great choice for the big word. I have this kit also and absolutely love it! I love to see how other people use it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning Kylie. Love the colors, the dropped shadow on "sprinkled", just everything. Your niece is going to love it.

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an absolutely gorgeous card Kylie. You are too clever and your niece is going to LOVE it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous girly card Kylie, love the design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kylie, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the color combo and design and I really love how you added the shadow to your sentiment! Your niece is going to cherish this shaker card, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your shaker cards and that sentiment is just perfect in double xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! Love the colors and the die cut sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors on this sweet shaker card...bet your niece will too! Great design and love those sequins from your stash...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love this shaker in these colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! What a fabulous shaker card! LOVE IT! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Creates! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
    Darlene
    613 Avenue Create DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning, Kylie, absolutely stunning! Your niece will love this 'specially made for her' shaker, as do I! Happy sighhh...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm wishing I had this set now! What a perfect card for a little girl! What a wonderful birthday wish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card looks amazing Kylie - I LOVE everything about it:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is stunning, Kylie! Your shaker cards are always beautiful. Congrats on your recent wins, very well deserved x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great shaker card, it looks so elegant. Thank you for entering JIC challenge this week, I hope you will join us next week when the challenge will be - Heat Embossing. Sian - JIC Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.