Thursday 22 January 2015

IBS New Release - Tropical Paradise

Hi! Welcome back. Today I have a card for you that is using the Day 4 New Release stamps from Inspired by Stamping

This set is called Tropical Paradise.





Here is the brand new set that I used



The background was created using Distress Inks and then stamping in black ink. I used a square die to create my aperture and then popped the background up with foam squares to give it more dimension.

I've been making a lot of sunset/tropical scenes lately as cards to give to the ladies that will be joining me on my birthday cruise. 


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges


613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/out the optional twist



Thanks so much for looking xx






10 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the orange and contrasting black it makes the image really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could do with a little of that traopical heat around here this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love this-you are so good at creating sunsets. This set is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning Kylie - fab colours and brightens up the day
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely place to visit, especially in the winter:) Love the rich, warm colors you've used, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really LOVE this card, Kylie! Your background is gorgeous and I love how you created the silhouette by using black for the palm trees...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, love the colours. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful scene! Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous sunset. And a cruise - makes it worth having another birthday! Thank you for joining us at the MMCC with this beauty too. And enjoy your cruise.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.