Sunday 21 December 2014

Winner of my Christmas Card Challenge

Hi there everyone! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend.

Thank you so much to everyone who entered my Christmas Card challenge. I absolutely loved looking through your amazing creations. 



A big thanks to the ladies who helped out by providing inspiration xx






Now onto the winner - chosen by Random.org is


Mary submitted this stunning card -




Congratulations Mary! You have won a personal watermark and blog signature created by moi, valued at US$40!

Please contact me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize.


If you are interested in a personal watermark, blog signature or blog header please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com with your enquiry. You have until the 31st of December to receive 10% off the total price. 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Mary! And very merry Christmas to you, Kylie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS Mary - super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.