Sunday 14 December 2014

Watercoloured Spring Lilacs

Using my absolute favourite technique at the moment - Acrylic Block Stamping - I have come up with a card to showcase the Spring Lilacs stamp set from Inspired by Stamping.

I love Christmas and making cards but it's always nice to return to non-christmas creations.



I created my background by using acrylic blocks and distress inks - you can see my video tutorial HERE

Once my panel was finished, I added raindrop gems and sequins.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges



Thanks so much for looking xx



11 comments:

  1. The inking and colors are gorgeous, Kyllie!! Love this bird image and the text background! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All Things Distressed” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Kylie-so elegant! You should do this more often xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kylie! I would never have thought that was your first video if you hadn't said so. It was really well done, concise and just the right length. I love seeing techniques and you demonstrated them beautifully with your gorgeous card. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kylie. I love this technique too as it is not only elegant but easy. You did a great job on your video and I can't wait to see another one. Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft green and this beautiful bird and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft greens and tan...fab technique, beautifully done, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous card this this fabulous technique Kylie. Love the soft colours of your background. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous water colored background, Kylie! I love the soft shade of green, the text background and the elegant sentiment that you chose for this card! It's truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Showcase winner AND $25 SS cert winner - You Go Girl - congrats

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.