Monday 29 December 2014

My Favourite 5 Christmas Cards for 2014

This is a first for me! I am going to play along in the Blog Hop organised by Debby at A Scrap Journey.

Debby would like us to link up to show off our favourite 5 Christmas cards that were made in 2014.

It was fun going back through my cards and here are my choices -


This was a DT card made for the ATCAS challenge - Cuddly. 



This was a DT card that I made for the ATSM challenge - Make your Mark



This was a DT card that I made for the ATSM challenge - Holiday



This was a DT card that I made for the ATCAS challenge - Sketch



This was a DT card made for the Happy Little Stampers December Sketch Challenge



I realised when choosing my cards that most of them were coloured with my Spectrum Noir markers. I do enjoy colouring in!

Thanks for looking xx

12 comments:

  1. Kylie this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection Kylie! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas Cards.
    Thank you for joining in with my Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really great selection Kylie, love them all but perhaps the first has the edge.
    The weather here is very sparkly, v heavy frost last night with wisps of mist in the folds of the hills, v picturesque.
    Sending you warm wishes for a happy new year. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why these might be your favourites, Kylie!

    Happy New Year

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. All fab cards but I just love mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are all stunning Kylie! Your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices, Kylie! They all show beautiful coloring, but otherwise they're different in style and design.
    It's a close race, but I do believe the poinsettia one is my favorite. Expertly colored and such a classy, clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning selection of cards, Kylie! Every one of them is so special, and it's obvious you've put a lot of love into each one! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think these are many of my favorites of yours too Kylie!! What a fun recap. I might have to join in too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are all so awesome Kylie! You really are amazing with your colouring! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great picks, Kylie! I know it was hard narrowing it down to 5!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.