Wednesday 10 December 2014

Mixing it up with Lil' Inker Stamps

Hi everyone, how are you all? Getting ready for Christmas, I bet. With all the Christmas Challenges out there and the fact that I have pretty much finished my cards and sent them out, it was good to create something different today.

For all of you that have birthdays in December - you can tend to get forgotten! I have a number of family and friends who celebrate their birthdays this month.

I had a lot of fun playing with a couple of Lil' Inker Designs stamp sets.



This card is for a very, very good friend of mine. We both have a stupid sense of humour. She isn't a girly girly woman and I pretty much bought these stamp sets just to use for her lol. 

There are so many fun sentiments in these sets that I wanted to create a collage of sorts.

These are the sets that I used -

Snarky Sentiments Stamps

The Fine Print Stamps

I practised stamping the sentiments that I wanted to use onto a scrap piece of paper first so I could get a design that I liked. Then I cut out my 'art' with a square die. The backing paper I have used is from my PTI Shakers and Sprinkles kit. The little strip that I cut off the side has been used on the inside of the card.


Here is a close up of these funny sentiments -




The little star stamp is from a Lawn Fawn set called Life is Good. 


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (optional twist to use)
Creative Card Crew - Birthday with Sentiment (I've used heaps!)
Through the Purple Haze - Use a Sentiment
A Little Bit Crafty - Anything Goes but NOT Christmas


Thanks so much for looking xx






14 comments:

  1. I love it-so funny and so full of of colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! OMG! I laughed right out loud and actually snorted! That is an awesome card and some friend to receive it. Thanx for joining us at TTPH.

    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I think we all have girlfriends who would love to see this on their birthdays! Love that PTI paper too. Just wonderful. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew. Hope to see you next time.
    BIg hug, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun Kylie! Love your mix of colourful sentiments ... your friend is going to laugh when she opens this! :) Love the striped background and the layout you've used. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...what a fun and playful card, Kylie! Love the sayings from Lil' Inker and that striped paper just works so well with them! She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your collage of sentiments is colorful and loads of laughs! Thanks for making us chuckle at 613 Avenue Create :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing! I can't stamp one sentiment straight much less a whole group of them! Love that bright, striped paper too! Festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need that stamp sent just so I can make a card and send it to you ! Fabulous Made me nearly pee my pants

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card......love that idea.

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the graffiti style stamping with the different colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun that you have a close girlfriend who has the same sense of humor :) I love how you paired the stamps in these sets to create this card, Kylie! Love the multi-colored diagonal stripes, too! I'm sure your friend is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew in our birthday sentiment challenge Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Kylie! You made me do a very naughty thing lol. Saw this wonderful card and I knew I just had to have these stamp sets. Thank goodness for the Internet I was able to order them online. Living in rural South Australia, it's not convenient to go physical shopping. I just love everything you do and you have inspired me in more ways than one - thank you so much for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.