Tuesday 23 December 2014

Life Is Good - Alcohol Marker Tutorial

Hi everyone, how are you all. In keeping on with the theme of no more Christmas Cards, I decided to put together a little tutorial on how to colour images with Alcohol Markers.

I use Spectrum Noir and don't practice nearly enough with them and I do love me some colouring in time :)

I am in no way an expert at this but I find my technique does the job for me and hopefully it may help you if you are wondering how I have coloured images in the past.


Here is the card that I have made -




Below is my video tutorial on how I made this card. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me or leave a comment below. I did have to hurry at the end to get the card finished as the sun was not being my friend :(




I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

Animal Friends Challenge - Anything Goes with an Animal (Mr Crab is my animal)
Dies R Us - Anything Goes


Thanks so much for looking xx

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely so fun. Just adore the shaker box concept.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card & shaker boxes are always so much fun to make or get! Great video as well. Thanks for joining us for the "Anything Goes" challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun card Kylie and I enjoyed your video! Great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ganz toll! Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video tutorial Kylie ... and such a fun card!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ein wundervolles und zauberhaftes Werk hast Du da entstehen lassen.
    Hab ganz lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends
    Liebe Grüße
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring on these images, Kylie! Love your shaker, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card !
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.