Wednesday 17 December 2014

ATSM #126 - Anything Goes with a TWIST

Good monring everyone! I hope you are well. 

Today we have a very special challenge at ATSM. It is our last challenge for 2014 but also a challenge dedicated to our teamie, Marina. Yes, it is Anything Goes but there is an optional twist. 

The optional twist you may use is LOVE. This is because Marina is getting married at the end of this month and we wanted to create cards for her and Max. 

Congratulations to you both! Here's to a life full of happiness and laughter :)


I have used some Lil' Inker dies and some PTI dies to create my card. The sentiment is from the SU called Love and Laughter. 


Today also marks the last day for 3 of our DT members who are stepping down from the team.

Loll
Monika
Shana

These ladies are super duper awesome and I will miss them so much at ATSM. 

Loll, you are one of the most amazing and generous people I know. Thank you for all your help here at ATSM over the years. I can't thank you enough, really. I look forward to having you around more at Happy Little Stampers!!

Monika, it was amazing to meet you back in April. You will probably never know how much I appreciate the time and effort it took for you to come into London to meet me for lunch. You are awesome!! 

Shana - you are so beautiful and a wonderful crafter! I hope you are enjoying your teaching. Thank you so much for being part of my team here at ATSM xx

Thanks so much for looking xx

14 comments:

  1. Ahh your card is simply gorgeous, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Kylie! Those stitched hearts look great and the sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one gorgeous CAS design, Kylie! Love how you've used the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the CAS look. Love the sentiment. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the combo of the stars with the hearts, perfect little touch and thise stitiched hearts I must have!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply fabulous, Kylie! Love the little sparkly hearts, great choice of dies too. Lil-inkers stitching detail is awesome. Have a lovely Christmas and all the best for the new year too. Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS design Kylie, I love the sentiment you've used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kylie, I love, love, love this pretty card! The hearts are so charming and the little stars are so sweet! I know Marina is going to love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, Kylie, this card is perfect for the newlyweds-to-be! Stitched hearts, stars and a wonderful sentiment: perfect! Now you've sparked my desire to pull out all my heart dies *grin* Love this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the variety of shapes of your hearts here and the tiny silver hearts! Perfect sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous design Kylie. Love the mix of hearts, papers and sparkle!

    I have really enjoyed being on the team ... thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful and talented design team. I'm sad to go, but excited about the future with being more involved at Happy Little Stampers. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this gorgeous CAS design,the colour you've chosen and the heart die cut are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous Kylie - love the design! Merry Christmas to you and your family - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. I love these little starlets full of heart. Great card for a loved one.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.