Saturday 13 December 2014

ATCAS - Family

Happy Saturday everyone.


Over at Addicted to CAS, we have a brand new challenge which is being hosted by the incredibly talented Shana. 


Here is the code word she has chosen for you -


This is a great code word for this time of year. I LOVE my family - here is my card 




I used the heart die from my PTI Shakers and Sprinkles kit to create my shaker element. I used one of the confetti dies as a filler and three little heart dies from Lil' Inkers


The stamp is from the same PTI set.




This is the last challenge for ATCAS for 2014. You still have two weeks to link up. Then we will be back with our first challenge on the 17th of January.

There are girls that are stepping down from the DT so they wont be joining us next year -

Michelle - thank you so very much for being part of the team. Your creations are always amazing and inspiring. Take care! xx

Sylvia - you are one of the most gorgeous ladies I know. It was an honour to meet you while I visited London. You made the big trip to the city so we could have lunch together. I will never forget that day or you. xx

Karen - my friend! You are always in my thoughts and prayers. You have been such an inspiring team member at ATCAS with your amazing cards. I wish we could have met in April but I was so lucky to meet your sister, Val. When you see each other before Christmas, you have to give each other a hug from me. xx

Marie - what's to say about ugly bum? Well, I do have to admit that when we met in Spain, we were like we had known each other all our lives. Marie was a bad influence especially when it came to drinking. Wow, we had a sensational 5 days and it was a time in my life I will never forget. From our sight seeing trips down the coast of southern Spain, the walk around the village visiting each bar, the lunch at the old bandit restaurant and then singing ABBA songs.... you crazy woman. Love ya guts xx

and last but not least - 

Sandie - my London bestie. Sandie opened up her home to me in April. All she and Callum did was look after me and spoil me. I saw nearly the whole of London, went shopping, ate sushi, went to the theatre, had Chinese food home delivered, was given chocolate on Easter Sunday, had cocktails made for me every night and got to make cards. My time with Sandie and Callum was unforgettable and I thank them so much for the wonderful memories. They are even talking about coming over to Australia in 2016 and it can't come soon enough! I miss you heaps, my friend and cherish our memories. 


So, as you can see my ATCAS designers are not just designers. They are my family too. I love them all dearly and appreciate all the work they put into ATCAS. 


******************************************


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

Daring Cardmakers - Shaker cards
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything other than Christmas
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for looking xx

13 comments:

  1. o.k so you officially made me cry! You forgot the pancakes and ice cream you force fed Callum on his birthday-such wonderful memories that will be cherished forever. And prepare Australia, your Dad and Aiden for 2016!! And back to this card-how clever to make an elegant shaker card that is so perfectly CAS-I have pinned it already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB make from you, lovely challenge too

    What a shame you have to say goodbye to a talented bunch of mates ... but they'll still be mates!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, clean shaker card. How seriously incredible how many of these stampers you have met! What a nice good bye to your team peeps, but friends for life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a BEAUTIFUL tribute, Kylie! You have such a great way with words...matched by your amazing paper crafting style! I love that you chose a heart for this card, and a shaker one at that! Love the pretty little hearts and confetti you chose, too! Lovely post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my , what an amazing shaker :) love love love this. Loved reading ur sweet words for all the lovely ladies. You are awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this shaker card Kylie. You always inspire and I want to make one myself right now! :) Fabulous design and so pretty!! Your tribute to the girls that are leaving ATCAS is so wonderful and heartfelt. What a lovely message of goodbye. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful shaker card, Kylie! Love the heart and the confetti and hearts inside! These lovely ladies will be missed a lot! They've shared so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's quite hard to make a shaker card that works as a CAS card, but you've done an AMAZING job, I really love the design. Thanks for joining in with my shaker dare this week at the Daring Cardmakers. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet, Kylie! LOVE the fun bits you put in your shaker card! HUGS and happy holidays! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness Kylie - I have just read your Post and I'm now having a very emotional moment! I will miss you too, but I will always treasure the memories of that wonderful day in London.
    Thank you for having me on the Team - Big Hugs, Sylvia xxx
    Oh, by the way - your heart shaker card is AWESOME! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at Penny's this week.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kylie, so sorry it took me a while to get to commenting - Hanukkah and Christmas kept me busy! I love your shaker card - it is very sweet. What a beautiful farewell you gave to our teammates! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to this coming year on your team! Hugs, Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kylie, this is stunning. I love the stitched heart with the little grey arrow. What a great way to show your love of family. Gorgeous. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.