Sunday 26 October 2014

Surprise! Happy Birthday Joanna and Happy Anniversary to IBS




Surprise! 

I'm here today, along with other gals on the Inspired By Stamping design team, to wish the Inspired By Stamping stores owner, Joanna, a happy 3rd Anniversary for the store and an early Happy Birthday to her!  

You should have arrived her from Kendra's blog.  If not, and you'd like to join in the fun, please start at Joanna's blog and hop along with us to wish her many happy returns!  We've all made birthday creations to share using Inspired By Stamping products.  Come and take a peek at mine!



Joanna is a big fan of purple and green. I have combined the Aster and Elegant Flowers set for this card. 

I have embossed the chevrons, flower and sentiment. 

Joanna is the most wonderful person to work for. Work? No, it isn't work. It is a pleasure to be on her Design Team and to be able to use her amazing products. A big congratulations on 3 years for Inspired by Stamping and a huge Happy Birthday to you, my friend. 

Thank you for stopping by today and for hopping with all of us from Inspired By Stamping!  Your next stop is Leah's blog.  


12 comments:

  1. Your card is so fabulous! My favorite colors! Thank you so much for such an amazing hop my dear friend! Thank you for your gorgeous designs and your friendship! I am truly grateful for you! With love, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful embossing and oh how I love that colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I like this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Purple and green make a pretty color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the CAS look to the card. Very pretty color combo. We really did surprise her didn't we?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful color combo and I love how you added the chevrons to the tag! Very pretty card, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! I love the tag and the combo of colors. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so elegant and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your colour combo. This card is so well put together. Love everything about it. Loved being part of this special surprise for Joanna. Hugs Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun CAS card, Kylie! I LOVE purple and green together--it's my favorite! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how the tag is cut...love the color purple... pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colour combo ... and love the tag design. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.