Monday 20 October 2014

Inspired by Stamping - Day 1 Release Week!

Welcome everyone! I am so excited to be sharing with you my cards using the brand new release stamps from Inspired by Stamping. I am so in love with these new sets and I'm sure you will be too.

Today we are concentrating on the Sugar & Spice set – there are so many ways to use these stamps. My first card is lots of fun using 3 gingerbread men.




There are so many different ways that you can 'dress' you gingerbread. Aren't they the cutest!! I stamped my solid gingerbread man and then embossed the extras with white powder. I gave one a hat that was emobssed too. Then I fussy cut them out and popped them up on my embossed background using foam squares.




I stamped a couple of the sweet stamps and fussy cut them out. The sentiment was die cut at an angle to give it a bit more interest.

My next card also uses a cute gingerbread man and for this one I have created a fun shaker card!




I was so inspired by the colours in the photo for our IBS monthlychallenge that I used it for this card.




I stamped a background using the little sweet stamps from this set, created my shaker card by filling it with sequins and stars and popped it on the front of my card base. Below you can see all the little goodies inside once it has been shaken.




I created my gingerbread man the same as in my first card using the little stars for his front, fussy cut him out and used glossy accents to adhere him to the front of my card.

Wow! I had so much fun using this set. I hope you are enjoying the first two days of Release Week – strap yourself in because there is so much more to come! 

Thanks for popping in today xx

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable :) love the shaker !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love these little guys. Love your first card with the mix of dotted papers and embossing ... adorable. And LOVE the shaker card ... filled with shiny goodness ... with the gingerbread man standing guard. Sweet!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they come gluten free!! You know I love ginger! And his adorable sparkly hat is so perfect. I am loving the shaker cards....that set may have to go on my list xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh for cute!! These cards are so sweet and I love what you've done with the shaker card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.