Saturday 16 August 2014

ATCAS #45 - Geometric

Hi there everyone and Happy Saturday!

Ready for a brand new challenge over at Addicted to CAS?

Harriet is your hostess this week and she has chosen this awesome code word for you -


Need a little help? Here are some definitions for you -

Geometry - the branch of mathematics concerned with the properties and relations of points, lines, surfaces, solids, and higher dimensional analogs.

Geometric - 1. of or relating to geometry, or according to its methods. 2. (of a design) characterized by or decorated with regular lines and shapes.

I decided to ink up a set from Inspired by StampingHexagons


Here is my DT card -



I stamped the strip of Hexagons first and then used one of the patterned Hexagons in different colours and fussy cut each one. They are popped up with foam tape.

I love this sentiment from the Summer Fun set. The font is beautiful!

There you go! There is my Geometric card with lots of white space. Pop on over to the challenge blog to see what the other ladies have come up with to inspire you!

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Time Out - CASE with your own twist
Art Impressions - Show off your Sentiment
Cute Card Thursday - Clean and Simple

Thanks so much for looking xx

15 comments:

  1. CAS perfection hon! Love the added dimension x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colorful pops of hexagons :) awesome design !

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite layouts, Kylie, this is so deliciously CAS! Yep, the sentiment font is fabulous ... and I love the pops of dimensional colour on the border! Thanks so much for taking TIME OUT and for such a fun CASE of my card! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS hexagon design Kylie - love the bold colours and the popped-up dimension.
    PS: Thanks for your comment - I could hear your Aussie accent from here Smylie (and I LOVE it)!
    Hope your Dad is doing well. Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Hon, forgot to say thank you for joining us at TIME OUT Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this classic layout with the popped up hexagons!! Great font on that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hexagons and simple and colorful layout! Love that hello too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hexagon with the popped up sections. Great colors! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You choice a perfect visual for your interpretation, Kylie!! This is superb!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't we have similar minds - our cards resemble each other :) -- Love your hexagons

    ReplyDelete
  11. FABulous CAS perfection! Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card Kylie a fresh and bright Geometric CAS creation and I couldn't agree more about the sentiment gorgeous font and a perfect match. I await your arrival bring butterscotch snaps and you are more than welcome.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Kylie - love all your pretty hexagons - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, Kylie...I LOVE this card! Your hexies look so cool all lined up perfectly, and I love the colors that you chose for them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kylie, I love the popped hexagons and the way the wave pattern follows the horizontal of the hexagons. I also love the bold sentiment and all of that lovely white space. Fabulous card
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.