Thursday 31 October 2013

Festive Flurry

Hi there everyone!!

I am very late with my DT post for Addicted to Stamps and More!

I was able to put something together very quickly last night and would like to share it with you now. This card is also one of three that will be made at my craft class next Wednesday morning.

Over at ATSM, we are asking you to create something Clean and Simple.

Here is my card -




I was finally able to use my new Festive Flurry stamps and dies. They are so beautiful!! I also love this non-traditional colour combo for Christmas. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Stampin' Royalty - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
A Creative Romance - Add Metal

Thanks so much for looking xx



Supplies Used -
  • Cardstock - Basic Grey, Whisper White (SU)
  • Stamps - Festive Flurry (SU), Greetings of the Season (SU)
  • Ink - Pool Party, Smokey Slate (SU)
  • Dies - Festive Flurry Framelits (SU)
  • Silver Glimmer Paper, Frosted Finishes Embellishment (SU)
  • Embossing Folder - Perfect Polka Dots (SU)
  • Accessories: Glossy Accents, Dimensionals

17 comments:

  1. I love the charm in the centre and the silver glimmer paper-I haven't got any of this but wish I had x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely Kylie! You've got just the right amount of texture and bling. I'm sure it will be a hit at your card class. good luck and have fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant, Kylie, your snowflake looks stunning and the charm in the centre really sets it off well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Kylie, absolutely gorgeous card and loved it soo much.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow!!! This is absolutely stunning! I love the glamour and elegance of the snowflake!! The best place for snowflakes is on cards - like this! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Kylie! I love your layered snowflake. I keep putting off buying that bundle, telling myself I already have enough snowflakes. But you might have just pushed me over the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card and snowflakes..I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super classy - saw it on MIM - it really stands out!

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautifully elegant card..such a pretty CAS design
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card, such beautiful and gentle work. I love colors on this card.
    Saw you on MIM.
    Hugs, Kika

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG the snowflake is soooo sooo pretty, love ur card :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another GORGEOUS card, Kylie! I love all the sparkle on your snowflake and the charm is stunning...beautiful colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Kylie. Love the Pool Party and Gray together ... very peaceful color combo and perfect with your sentiment! Love the layer of glimmer on the snowflake to add some sparkle and shine. Fabulous layout and design, my friend!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kylie. Your colour combo looks very elegant. Love it! Those snowflakes are fantastic. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, SU stuff is fabulous and you have made a lovely card with it! Spotted it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kylie this is just stunning! I am so CASEing this card. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance with your beautiful card. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.