Thursday 11 July 2013

CC&S Sketch Week

Back to Thursday again!! Wow, that went quick.

We have a wonderful sketch for you to try this week over at CAS - Colours and Sketches.


I love this sketch!! It didn't take me long to figure what I was going to do, either!

Here is my DT card -


Yep, there is that Basic Black cardstock again. I love using it as a base to make all those beautiful colours just pop!

After adhering all my panels together, I popped them up on dimensionals. The DSP I have used is from SU and called Polka Dot Parade. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches. It was inked with Wisteria Wonder (SU).

I hope I have inspired you to join in. There is plenty more inspiration to be had over at CAS - Colours and Sketches from the wonderful DT team.

Thanks so much for looking xx

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, Kylie. That black really makes the other colours pop xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card - the colors do pop! And I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black goes great with the brightness of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card Kylie, and I love your choice of colours in your DSP's

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant way to use the sketch. The black card is perfect for those hot pink and funky blue papers.Very CAS - love it

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kylie - your panels look fab against the black of your card - it's gorgeous - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.