Thursday 24 January 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS!!

Well, my post is only a couple of days late!!! Whoops.
I have been so busy with organising everything since the death of my grandad, I just haven't been thinking straight. Thanks so much to everyone for their continued support. 

Now onto my DT card for our latest challenge -

I had ordered some bits and pieces from the Clearance Rack at Stampin' Up and one of those items were the bevelled window panes. I decided to use the window to highlight a butterfly stamps from Hero Arts.


I have stamped the butterfly with Poppy Parade. The back panel is embossed with my Vintage Wallpaper folder. 

Very Clean and Simple! That is exactly what we are looking for over at ATSM so please make sure you keep it CAS to be in the running for our awesome prize from the fabulous


You could be the Top Addict and receive 7 digis!!!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie. I love that bevelled window!! What a fantastic way to highlight that gorgeous butterfly. Great embossing and love the colors of red, white and craft. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red butterfly just pops off the page, love the addition of the ribbon to give extra dimension. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Kylie! Red and white work always so well together. The layout is great as well. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous CAS card Kylie, the window panels really make the stamp pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card, Kylie! Love how you have used the bevelled window to highlight the butterfly and the red and white combination. Great embossing too. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Kylie, so stylish!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your gorgeous card caught my eye immediately Kylie - I love the way you've used the bevelled window pane and the pop of red is fabulous against the embossed background. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your grandad too Kylie. Sending hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Red and white always look so good together and your image and ribbon really pop against your embossed panel - beautiful. - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kylie, this is perfect CAS! So sorry about your granddad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kylie, I have never seen window panes before. Stunning card. The butterfly really draws your eye in and looks beautiful with the embossing. Thinking of you.
    Hugs, Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Kylie! I need to remember to pull out those windows and do something with them too. Thanks for the inspiration! Hope you are doing well. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.