Saturday 1 December 2012

ATCAS #2 - Bauble

We are up to our second challenge over at ATCAS! This week we have a code word chosen by our very own Marie!


What a terrific code word - what does it mean to you and how CAS can you be?

Here is my card -


I have used Crumb cake cardstock for the base and the panel. The popped up panel has been put through my bigshot with a circle die to create the window. I have used my Holiday Ornaments stamped in Real Red and then finished off with a bow. Very, very CAS and I was happy with the end result.

Pop over and see what the other DT have come up with and I can't wait to see your entries!!

We also have Joanna from Inspired by Stamping as our sponsor again this week.
Up for grabs is a $20 gift voucher from her store

Inspired by Stamping.

Thanks for looking xx

13 comments:

  1. Kylie what a wonderful card and beautifully CAS , i love the Kraft and red colour combination so beautifully stylish and elegant.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous colour combo and love the use of the negative die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card Kylie. You'll see something kind of similar from me in the coming weeks that I put together before my op. Love the pop of red with the CC. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm, Kylie red and kraft are a marriage made in heaven! Love this.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card, Kylie. Red and white with the kraft looks so good. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant. Love the Crumb Cake with the red. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red looks marvellously crisp against the kraft cardstock. A real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! The simplicity and contrast between the two colors is very elegant.

    Looking forward to working with you this year!

    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so beautiful and elegant with the gorgeous red. Two beautiful colors together! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kylie, that color combination is just classic! Love the recessed ornament - simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this, Kylie! The colors are amazing and I adore the cut out frame--one of my old pet favorites! :) Gorgeous card! The red and kraft are amazing together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this color combo and simplicity of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my very favourite cards... love the colour combo and the bauble is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.