Monday 29 October 2012

Ornament Keepsake Non-Traditional Colours

Good morning everyone! Well, it's an overcast day here today. I've done my duties with the dog, cat and chickens and believe today must be the perfect day to 'play' inside.

Today I have made a card with my new Ornament Keepsake Bundle which includes the stamps and the Holiday Ornament dies. I decided I wanted to have pink on this card. Dunno why.... but I did lol.

Here is my card -


The challenge over at Christmas Stampin' all Year Long is to use circles on your project. I have chosen two pieces of DSP from my Festival of Prints stack that had circles and then chose the two circular ornaments from the stamp set. I don't think you can see it very well, but the Whisper White panel has been embossed with Perefect Polka Dots - so, MORE circles!! I have coloured the stamps directly with my markers so I could get the different colour effect. The ornaments have been popped up on dimensionals.

The crew over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown require you to use your dies this week. The Merry Christmas circle is actually from my Delightful Decorations stamp set and then cut out with a Spellbinders circle die.

Finally but not least, the lovely gals over at Christmas Card Challenges require you to 'Pop it Up'.

Thanks so much for looking and I hope you had a wonderful weekend! xx








7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the non-traditional colors you used. And that little tiny ornament is really cute. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card Kylie, I absolutely love it and you are right - there are circles everywhere! It's perfect for 52 CCT challenge so thanks for joining us again

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, Kylie! LOVE the non-traditional colors paired with a traditional holiday bulb! FABULOUS!!! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT and CSAYL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie - love your fabulous non-traditional colored card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely card Kylie - and I love the pink! I love the fab silver ornament topper! Thanks so much for sharing your fab card with us at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ornaments and non traditional colours!
    Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.