Tuesday 30 October 2012

IBSIC #32 - Photo Inspiration and Blog Candy

Good afternoon. After a very busy morning I have finally been able to create my card for the latest challenge over at Inspired by Stamping. The ladies over there VERY inspirational. You should check it out!

I am really happy with how this turned out. I really do like blue on a Christmas card.

Here is my card -


I ripped open my new First Edition paper for this one! I have again used my Layered Poinsettia because it is just so nice. This time I have used Brushed Gold cardstock and then added pearls to the centre.
A quick tip - I use the stylus from my Simply Scored to shape the petals.
My Framelits Label Dies came in handy again and I used my Fancy Fan embossing folder on the Very Vanilla panel. I have inked around it with Marina Mist using a sponge.
I have added silver ribbon and then topped it with Whisper White ribbon and then created a hodge podge bow and added an antique brad.

Here is the inspiration photo -

IBSIC #32

There is only a couple of days left for this challenge and you would be mad to miss it!

Thanks so much for looking xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card ... love the blue and gold color combo. Love that poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie! This is gorgeous! I just posted this on our FB page and pinned it too! I love it! Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.