Thursday 18 October 2012

Guest Designer - Halloween Card

Happy Thursday everyone!
 
I am lucky enough to be a Guest Designer over at Inspired By Stamping this week. The theme is Halloween and there is an inspiration photo for you to have a look at.
 
IBSIC #31.jpg
 
Your project needs to incorporate the colours - Black, Orange and White/Cream.
 
Here is my card -
 
 
 
I have used the IBS Pumpkin Faces set. Aren't they just hilarious! I love the eyes and the different types of toothy grins you can give them. Don't you just love those lucious eyelashes!! (They have been highlighted with some Black Stickles but you can't really see it).
 
I have embossed the Pumpkin Pie panels with my Lattice folder to add a little texture.
I made a mask for the pumpkin stamps with a post-it note so I could place them together. I coloured them in with my Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write marker. Both the line up of toothy pumpkins and the sentiment were fussy cut.
 
I hope you join in the fun over at Inspired By Stamping. They are a good bunch of crafty chicks!
 
Thanks for looking xx
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Such cute faces on those pumpkins! Can't get the first pic to load, but maybe that's me?
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet patch o' pumpkins, Kylie! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at IBS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being our guest designer this week! Your pumpkins are so cute and I love that ribbon! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those faces made me laught out loud - too cute! Congrats on the guest designer spot - you did a great job. Hugs Danielle

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.