Wednesday 24 October 2012

Addicted to Making a Mark

Hi there everyone. It's a new challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More!
This week it is "Make your Mark".

You can create ANYTHING as long as you use your markers.

My card this week is for my neice who turns 9 on the 1st of November. She is very much into dancing so I thought this digi from Mo's Digital Pencil was very cute.


I have printed her onto blender paper and coloured her using my Stampin' Write Markers. I have added some diamond stickles to the bottom of her tutu to add some bling.

I think she is very cute!!

Before I go, I would like to announce that I am in the process of creating a new challenge blog -


Pop over and join up as a follower. There will be some blog candy to give away very soon so you wont want to miss out!!

Thanks for looking xx


10 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I'm sure your niece will love the card. So girly colors and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a dance mad little girl Kylie! Love the sparkles on her tutu:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Kylie, very cute! Love pink and blue together and the touch of sparkle is fab. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kylie - your niece is going to love it! Don't you love these images from Mo?

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfectly pretty pink card for a 9 year old princess. Loving the sparkles! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for a 52 year old princess too, super sweet and such a beautifully coloured image beautifully blingified too !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Kylie - love the sparkly layers on the tutu - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo cute Kylie - your niece is going to love it!! Perfect image for a girl who loves to dance. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kylie. Perfect for any little princess. Your neice will love it.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautifully coloured Kylie and perfect for your nine year old dancing niece! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.