Thursday 2 August 2012

IBSIC #20 & The Paper Players

Just a quick post for tonight.


A new challenge has been announced today over at Inspired by Stamping. It's a sketch challenge. I also wanted to enter The Paper Players challenge which is Tic Tac Toe.


I decided on Floral, Dry Embossing and Favourite Colour (Red).
The sentiment from a set called Petite Pairs and I have used my Framelit Dies to border the sentiment. I decided to only emboss the red panels to define the textures.


Here is the sketch



The gorgeous little flowers you see are ones that I purchased from Inspired by Stamping.
Click on the images to join in the challenges.

Thanks for looking xx



8 comments:

  1. One of my favourite colour combinations, and this looks ultra sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color combination for a wedding card--so elegant and modern! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous wedding card! I love that black and white daisy pattern in the background. Thanks so much for playing with us at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketches Kylie. Love the cluster of flowers & the offset sentiment panel. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the challenges! I love the texture and the layers! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kylie, this is is gorgeous! I really like the layered die cuts and those fabby flowers are perfct paired with the patterned paper. So pretty! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kylie, what a sensational card I love this colour combo and the sophisticated elegance of the embossing. The blooms are so pretty and gives this a lovely romantic feel.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card! Love the colors and all the textures! Thanks for joining us at IBSIC! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.