Wednesday 22 August 2012

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge : Postcard with a seaside theme

Good afternoon! I hope today finds you all well.
If I could be so bold to ask - my 10 year cousin is in the Brisbane Children's hospital at the moment with pneumonia. She now also has an infection in her liver. Please send a prayer that she gets better. Thank you so much xx

Over at Crafty Cardmakers they have a challenge where they would like you to create a postcard (6x4) and incorporate a seaside theme. Well! Easier said than done, I reckon lol!! The only 'seaside' stamp I really have is a cool Santa surfing the waves... Didn't think it would be appropriate. What's the next best thing? The internet! Off I go and search for what I felt would be a really cute postcard to send home.


These two cute tikes are in the beach house having a rest from a busy day of swimming and playing in the sand. I have simply coloured the image with my Stampin' Write markers, added some yellow stickles to the sand and a cute ribbon with little waves.
Now! Do not laugh.... I hand wrote the sentiment because I had nothing that was appropriate lol. Oh well, maybe I got you to giggle xx

Thanks so much for looking xx


6 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie, what a lovely surprise to see you here at Crafty Cardmakers with this fun postcard. Yep this was a tricky one but you really wowed me with this. Fantastic colouring and love the use of the stickles for the sand. Great written sentiment too very brave lol. Thanks for joining us this time at Crafty Carmakers and good luck.

    Marie
    Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers for your little cousin hope see is soon well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stickles adds a great finishing touch to the sand and the image is great! Hope your cousin soon recovers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fantastic, Love the images the sand is a great idea and it realy sparkles. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is absolutely DARLING, Kylie!!! LOVE the bright and vibrant colors! Thanks for joining us at CCM and good luck on the DT call! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling!!!!!! Girl you are on fire lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so gorgeous! Such an adorable stamp and I love your wavey ribbon :) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.