Monday 20 August 2012

ATS - Scrapbook Challenge #3

Good morning all. This month at Addicted to Stamps we have our latest Scrapbook Challenge. The lovely Val chose the theme which is "FLOWERS".

What a wonderful theme. Flowers could be inspired by gardens, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries.. the list could go on.

My choice for this challenge was my little sister's wedding. The photos that you see I have converted to black and white. I then chose two of those photos and picked focal points to use Adobe Photoshop Elements to put colour back in.
You will see that my sister's flowers are coloured, the rings on their hands are coloured.
It was a beautiful wedding and it was about time I tried to create a page for it. It's pretty plain but I wanted the red and white of the flowers to be the eye catcher.




I'm very sorry about the quality of the photos. I really struggle with scrapbook pages.
I hope you can join in with our scrapbook challenge this month - we would love to see you there!


5 comments:

  1. A beautiful occasion to scrap and a gorgeous momento of your sister's big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Kylie - I love how the photos have been created - it gives a very sophisticated and professional look.
    (By the way I'm still working on my page, so sorry not to have it ready for you, perhaps you could use it for a mid-month post?) - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jacqueline, you make me smile. I read on Victoria's blog that you hope I forgive you. Silly billy - it's all good! Let me know when you've got it all ready and we will definately use it to create a reminder for the challenge xx

      Delete
  3. Family weddings are a wonderful occasion to scrap Kylie and the way you've photo shopped the photos is brilliant. I failed spectacularly at using photo shop which is why I use CA:) Black and white photos look so dramatic, fab LO!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an eye-catching layout with that zingy red!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.