Monday 2 April 2012

Hi there!

Well, this is my first ever blog!

I am very late into the 'blog scene' but better late than never, don't they say?

I am a fairly new crafter. I started doing a few scrapbook pages about 7 years ago and hadn't done much since. It wasn't until about 12 months ago that my mum got me into cardmaking and other projects. I must say that I am now pretty much addicted to cardmaking and especially with stamps. This opened up a whole new world for me (not to mention the extra cost lol) and I try and do a little bit of craft each day.

I love looking for new ideas and techniques. I have a long way to go as far as being decked out with all the you-beaut gizmos and gadgets, but I try and make do with what I have got and try and add to my collection bit by bit.

Thanks for having a look at my blog - as soon as I know what I am doing, it should get a bit more interested lol.

Also, check out my facebook page - Addicted to Stamps.

Cheers!

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.