Saturday 28 April 2012

Hi there,

Well I had a lovely couple of weeks in Canberra visiting my mum, family and friends. While visiting, I met Kim Badelt and signed up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. This is more to satisfy my retail/stamp therapy lol.

I was pretty excited to get home and rip open my box from Stampin' Up! Heaps of goodies to be looked at. It was a few days before I could really start crafting but I had also transformed my dining room into a complete craft room (thanks to my dad and son for their help).

I have started doing a couple of cards with my new gear and also did a scrapbook page to commenorate ANZAC day. My son and I are volunteers for the Rural Fire Brigade and we marched in the ANZAC day parade. I was so proud to be part of this event.

I also see a couple of challenges I will have to have a look at from Just Add Ink. The weather here today is like a mini cyclone going through. Good day to stay inside and no excuses for not crafting!

Here is my scrapbook page -


While in Canberra, I also made some cute christmas cards. A little early, I know, but there were stamps mum has and I was mucking around with her stuff lol.




These stamps are from the Christmas Line Up set from Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. Great creations, Kylie. I especially like the last card; too cute! Congratulations on signing up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and under Kim - great choice! Have fun on your SU! journey!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.